Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm so sorry I disappeared.  This Lent has been one constant challenge for our family.  Illness, transition, and drama have overwhelmed us.  It has been quite the learning experience, but it required me to devote all of my energies to other things.  I am so sad not to complete the Lenten devotional this year, but it is NOT over!  I will complete it and have it ready for next year.  For now, I'm going to be posting about the other ways we are preparing to celebrate Pascha.  Thank you for understanding!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,

    Thank you so much for this wonderful blog and all the energy you put into it. My family and I have really benefited from your insights. As for the Lenten devotional, we have missed it; however, we'll look forward to using it next year.

    May God give you strength, peace and holy anticipation as we approach Holy Week and the glorious Resurrection of our Lord. Thank you again.

    Maria in Albania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Maria! I really didn't think that people were actually reading it and enjoying it. Thank you for the encouragement. I needed it!

    ReplyDelete